Heat Pump Sales, Repair, Installation
When you rely on precision air management to control the environment in your commercial or industrial space Airteks.com Inc is here for you. We are heat pump innovators who have years of experience connecting clients like you with reliable, low-cost solutions for systems and buildings of all sizes.
We guarantee strict compliance with local building codes and safety regulations and supply high-quality parts that are in stock and ready to be installed. From initial design to customized maintenance and precise installs, we will walk you through it all.
Top-Rated Heating Service
An energy intelligent heating service will offer solutions to all of your questions and concerns. We are experts at diagnosing and correcting problems before they become costly repairs. If any of the following parts need heating service or refurbishment, we carry a large selection of quality replacement parts:
- Heat pump compressors
- Condensate pumps
- Condenser fan motors, blades and guards
- Defrost control boards
- Drain pans
- High-efficiency coils
The Benefits a Heat Pump Will Add to Your Company
Heat pumps are versatile technology that allows you to produce heat during cool weather and then reverse the process to provide air conditioning during the warm summer months. Here are some of the top benefits your organization can look forward to when you choose any style of heat pump:
- Energy efficiency: Any type of commercial heating pump uses advanced technology to deliver the same room temperature and desired levels of humidity using significantly less energy than any alternative heating source.
- Lower heating bills: Heat pumps eliminate reliance on electricity, gas, and oil which continue to rise in price.
- Higher safety rating: Combustion-based units like furnaces put you at risk for fire and leaks.
- Longevity: Requires less maintenance than oil and gas heating units and typically lasts 10-25 years longer.
- Better Air Quality: Enjoy the perks of humidity control, particle control, refrigeration capacity, and air conditioning.
Complete Heat Pump System Expertise
There are several heat pump system types and brands available today. We are deeply familiar with them all. We can help with the following types of heat pump systems, and more:
- Liquid to air heat pump
- Liquid to water heat pump
- Liquid to air and water heat pump
- Horizontal heat pumps
- Split system heat pumps
Budget-Friendly Heat Pump Replacement
If it is your responsibility to investigate and calculate the cost savings a heat pump replacement would bring to your business, our team can help. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure your project is meticulously managed, meeting your budgetary and heating expectations.
Proficient Heat Pump Installation
When heat pump installation is done right, it requires little maintenance and will run efficiently for years. Waiting around for a company to show up to install your new investment isn’t a great way to start a relationship with your new providers. When you partner with us, we guarantee:
- Fast, professional service.
- Courteous certified technicians.
- Advanced training, tools, and equipment.
- Fully loaded service vehicles.
Contact Heating Contractors Near Me
If you are experiencing any problems with your heat pump you’ve probably already typed, “Heating contractors near me," into your internet search bar. You’ll find the best deal on heat pump accessories, new pump installation, service and replacement parts right here.
Call our local office to book an appointment for a regular or 24-hour emergency service visit. Our free quotes and consultations don’t contain any hidden surprises.
Get in touch with us today
Start saving on your energy bills with a consultation by calling.
Bay Area: (925)-292-0148
Central Valley: (209)-325-4793