Manteca’s Top Air Conditioning Team
Airteks.com Inc has built our reputation around delivering comprehensive air conditioning solutions to businesses in Manteca and surrounding areas. When issues with your A/C arise, you need reliable and experienced technicians who show up on time and work quickly to get the job done right for you the first time.
Our low rates and top-quality design, service, and installation allow us to offer unbeatable customer service. Our innovative solutions fit into virtually any commercial budget. Don’t let leaks, deteriorating infrastructure, or high utility bills put a damper on your air quality. We can help you explore cost savings and air conditioning design that works best for your space.
Most Common Types of Commercial Air Conditioning Units
We design, service, install and repair all of the most common air conditioning unit types, as well as custom units. These include:
- Duct-free split systems
- Hybrid heat split systems
- Packaged systems
- Heat pumps
- Split systems
- Thermostat setting and calibration
Best Prices on A/C Repair
If your system doesn’t undergo regular maintenance, the need for A/C repair can spring up at any time. When this happens to you, you’ll need a responsive technician with years of experience diagnosing and implementing ac repairs that solve the problem fast. Some of the most common reasons to phone a professional include the following:
- The air conditioner won’t turn on
- The A/C is on, but warm air is blowing out rather than cool air
- Worn fan belts need to be replaced
- Problems with the compressor
- Calibration or setting of your thermostat
- Leaking refrigerant, ductwork or, pooling water
- Air quality issues
- Vibrations or loud noises when the A/C turns on, or when it’s in operation
Cleaning and Maintaining a Central Air Conditioner
Cleaning and performing routine maintenance on your central air conditioner will ensure smooth operation and extend the lifetime of your machinery. Filters need to be changed, and vents and ducts can become caked up with debris over time. Here is a checklist of some of the maintenance services we provide:
- Replacing filters
- Cleaning vents and ducts
- Removing debris from around the outdoor condenser unit
- Cleaning blower fan blades to prevent noise and unwanted vibrations
- Motor maintenance: tightening mounting bolts, lubricating oil cups
- Coil cleaning
- Inspection of all components
- Recommendations for repairs and replacements
- Complete repairs and top-quality replacement parts
Quality Commercial Air Conditioning
Investing in commercial air conditioning adds value and comfort to properties of all sizes and layouts. We’ll work with you to design and implement a system that provides the air quality and coverage you desire, at the best possible value.
Why Upgrade to a High-Efficiency Air Conditioner?
There are many reasons to consider upgrading to a high-efficiency air conditioner. These include:
- Significantly lower monthly utility bills.
- Less energy consumption to produce the desired temperature.
- Less frequent need for maintenance and repairs.
- Whole building coverage.
- Precision thermostat readings.
Best Local Air Conditioning Contractors
In Manteca, we are well known for being among the top local air conditioning contractors. We offer upfront quotes and regular and emergency service appointments 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our professional teams show up on time and well-prepared for appointments, bringing everything we need to get the job done to your complete satisfaction the first time.
Call us to request a free quote, or to book an appointment with Manteca’s reputable air conditioning experts.