Best Local A/C Maintenance
The middle of summer is never a good time to discover problems with your air cooling machinery. A/C maintenance will prevent you from disaster when the mercury rises. Keep your employees, customers and guests cool and comfortable under any conditions by following these steps:
- Keep debris away from vents, ductwork and outdoor units.
- Trim back any trees or shrubs encroaching on outdoor units.
- Inspect vents for particle buildup.
- Make sure the thermostat is providing accurate readings.
- Check for leaks.
- Inspect discharge lines for freezing or obstructions.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Refrigeration technology has brought us the power to enjoy air conditioning and heating from the same unit at the flick of a switch. Along with this brilliant energy efficient design and cost-savings, it’s also brought us heat pump maintenance. While most heat pumps are still relatively new, there are a few measures you can take to keep them working for years to come. These include:
- Keep outdoor components free of obstructions, snow, ice, and debris.
- Make sure indoor air handlers are installed properly.
- Check to see that thermostats are reading accurately.
- Clean the filters.
Don’t Forget About Furnace Maintenance
If you have a combustion powered furnace, it’s really important to get it inspected at least once every year. Cracks in piping and ductwork can lead to an overexposure of carbon monoxide which could make your staff and clients sick.
There are many ways to increase the longevity of your furnace. Let us get to know your business so we can make custom recommendations that are just right for you. Call us today to learn more.