Furnace Sales, Repair, Installation
At Airteks.com Inc, we know problems with your furnace can happen at any time. Nothing is worse than welcoming the arrival of cool weather with a heater that isn’t working. To serve you better, we respond to your calls around the clock, seven days a week.
We work with residents and businesses across the city, delivering unbeatable service, design, maintenance and repairs at low rates. Here are just some of the types of buildings we have designed, installed, upgraded or are responsible for furnace maintenance in:
- Government offices and buildings
- Arenas/recreational facilities
- Office buildings
- Apartment complexes and condos
Low-Cost Furnace Repair
If you need furnace repair help right away, give us a call. We’ll send a qualified technician out quickly, offering you a value quote that includes affordable (in stock) replacement parts.
These are some of the most common furnace problems we have solved for businesses of all types:
- Air filters that are clogged or need replacement
- Thermostat problems including recalibration and repair
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Issues with ignition
- Burners that need to be cleaned and adjusted to restore function
- Belt malfunctions
- Blower deficiencies
- Cracks in piping and ductwork
When to Call a Furnace Repair Service
There are some things to look for that will be sure signals you need to make an appointment with a furnace repair service as soon as possible. These warning signals include the following:
- Your furnace is aging out of the manufacturers recommended lifespan.
- Your heating costs are rising.
- The flame powering your gas system is not burning the right color blue.
- Your furnace is making loud or unusual noises.
- You’re having problems turning the heating unit on.
- The furnace won’t stay on.
- Heat is not being evenly distributed to the area’s you’d like.
- Employees or family members are getting sick from possible carbon monoxide exposure.
- Air quality is lower than expected.
When to Consider Furnace Replacement
You might be thinking about a furnace replacement if you are having to call the repairman unexpectedly, or are unsure of how old your system actually is. New furnace models offer a significant amount of energy and cost savings while providing the same or better air quality and control.
Top Benefits of a High-Efficiency Furnace
The advanced design of a high-efficiency furnace provides many benefits which include:
- Significantly lower power bills
- Consistent and precise temperature control
- Decreased environmental impact
- Less frequent illnesses
- Lower frequency of maintenance and repairs
Precise Furnace Installation
Avoid potential health hazards and costly repairs and replacements by working with a reputable furnace installation team. Here are some things you should expect from your heating contractors:
- Courteous, licensed technicians who arrive on time for furnace installation appointments
- Fully-equipped work vehicles with advanced tools and installation technology
- Meticulous attention to detail, safety standards, and local building codes
- Exceptional project management and supervision
- Premium customer service and upfront pricing
Complete Furnace Service
Our commitment to you is reflected in our budget-friendly estimates. Let us show you how we can increase the value of your furnace service investment. Call us to arrange an appointment for a free consultation.
Get in touch with us today
Start saving on your energy bills with a consultation by calling.
Bay Area: (925)-292-0148
Central Valley: (209)-325-4793